We are thrilled to inform our testers about the long-waited Closed Beta Test! Make sure to read the whole post before joining our CBT.
CBT link: https://crypto-conquer.com/
The testing starts from October 25th, 2022 00:00 AM UTC to November 24th, 2022 00:00 AM UTC
How to Log in?
This one-month CBT is exclusively for participants who are selected through our CBT recruitment campaign.
1. Please connect the Solana Wallet that you have submitted in your Google Form application.
2. If you don’t have a Solana Wallet, click “Get Started” to create a new wallet. If you already have a Solana Wallet, please click “View Options” and choose the preferred wallet service provider.
2b. If you are not familiar with creating your own crypto wallet, then choose Torus Wallet from “View Options.”
2b-1. Log in with the email address you provided in the Google Form. Once a popup shows, click approve.
3. After connecting the wallet, please make sure to verify your email address at https://crypto-conquer.com/page/member
4. Now you are all set! If you have trouble logging in, please find our team and moderators on our Discord Channel.
In this closed beta, to make it easier for players to test the game, we will:
1. Provide 10,000 DF (Dark Force, an in-game currency that can be exchanged for other in-game resources) to every player
2. Allow users to purchase Heroes with DFs. (The Heroes under your accounts will be reset after CBT)
3. Allow users to earn $CCQ from their planets.
4. 2x the in-game speed (unit production, construction, resources production, etc)
Reporting Bug for $CCQ reward:
Please use a private Discord channel to report bugs that you found during CBT.
Make sure to report with your device, browser, and relevant screenshot images.
We are excited about starting our CBT, and I hope you all enjoy it.
For those of you who weren’t able to join this CBT round, we look forward to having you on our Open Beta Test, which will be available this year!
Crypto Conquer Team
Follow our Twitter @cryptoconquer1